May 13, 2010

Well, it's a start! My first post.


So I've finally decided to try to get some work up online.  I'm no web guru, so a blog it is! I plan to post some art and animation over time, hopefully at semi-regular intervals. Maybe this will spur me to do more drawing for the sake of drawing, as I haven't done nearly enough of that in recent years.
I'm not sure if you'll see a lot in the way of finished art here (even this rough Hellboy drawing could use some work), but if I don't start somewhere I'll never post anything. :)
This Hellboy piece was inspired by Alex Maleev's watercolour Hellboy piece.  I just love Maleev's work.  His run with Brian Michael Bendis on Daredevil is some of my favorite storytelling in comics.

Okay, first post.  It's a start.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment