Mar 10, 2011

Big Drive


This is Big Drive, a film directed by Anita Lebeau for the National Film Board.  I spent two years working on this film with Anita as an animator, and it was a blast to work on.  Anita's talented and hard working, and that shows in the high quality of her films.  The characters were relatively highly detailed and realistic for an animated film, and that suited me just fine.  I was a little concerned early on that animating such detailed characters, often 4 in one shot, would make meeting the deadline near impossible, but things went quite well.  I had worked with Anita before, as she painted my backgrounds in Mind Me Good Now, and she was a pleasure to work with.  I believe much, if not all of my work on the film is over at the 6 minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment