Jan 2, 2017

A Whole Year! Yikes!


It’s been way too long since my last post!  I feel like I say that every time I post something, but I can explain!  2016 was easily the busiest year of my life.  
In 2016 I:
* Learned Adobe Flash from scratch
* Started a job as an animator on the children’s TV show “Canot Cocasse” (premiering in Canada soon!)
* Got engaged
* Sold my house
* Bought a new house and moved in (moving is a huge pain, but it’s been worth it)
* Got married (yay!) 
What a roller coaster.  It’s a real blessing that everything worked out so well, because any number of things could have gone wrong, but nothing did.  Thank you, God!
Above are a couple of recent drawings that I coloured up.  The top image is a sketch that I coloured in Photoshop, and the bottom is a piece that I drew and coloured on my tablet using the Art Flow app on Android.  I’ve got some more sketches kicking around that I plan to dress up, and I am, as always, hoping to post more frequently.
Hope you all had a terrific 2016, and here’s to 2017 being even better!

[Note:  Blogger seems to put a block of white behind my text now.  It looks terrible, but I'm going to wait and see if they sort things out on their end before making any sweeping changes to my blog to compensate.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment