Nov 1, 2011

What can I say?

It's been far too long since my last post, and I haven't got a lot to show for it, unfortunately.  Writing, re-writing and preparing for a programming meeting have taken up the bulk of my time lately.  I've scanned in a bunch of small, random Edgar sketches to post for now.  These are very rough, as you can see, but I wanted to share something.
This here is what I'm currently using for a banner on my Peas blog.  Not a great drawing, but it serves its purpose for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. i love the banner!!! edgar looks his best! you will have a peas blog? i cant wait to see more! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Evan! I'm glad you like it.

    I do have a Peas blog, but for the time being I'm reserving it for producers and others directly involved in the project. Most of the artwork on that blog has appeared here and will continue to appear here. Eventually I'll open up the Peas blog for everyone.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Evan! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete